Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2013

1,000 Views!

As of today, there have been 1,000 views on my blog! 
It's been slow in growing an audience, but I intend to persevere!

The goals of my blog are: 

To share our life with family and friends...especially with our children who live away from home :-)

To give myself an outlet for expression and to document thoughts about the things I love.
To have a reason to take pictures on a daily basis and to have somebody to share them with. 

To direct attention to my Etsy shop. And to motivate me to build my Etsy shop.
In other words, to keep me on my toes :-) 


So, thanks to you, the readers, for coming along on this journey! 
I am a new blogger, and I appreciate your faith and interest in this blog. 
I may have have 1,000 one-time viewers or 10 faithful ones, but thanks to YOU, whoever you are!  
I would encourage you to leave comments on any of the blogs that interest you, and 
your feedback will allow me to know my audience, and will most definitely encourage this blogger!







No comments: