Translate

Sunday, December 20, 2015

What Can I Give Him?


This little Nativity Scene warms my heart! As a parent, I've been to many children's programs, and I know they all involve alot of creativity to come up with all the necessary costumes and props. These figures are so realistic in picturing the excitement of the 
children involved, doing their best to play the part they've been given, and 
looking to their parents in the audience for approval and affirmation. 
Ah the sweetness of it all...I love it, love it, love it!!!

The angel with a cookie cutter star on a pole and her quilted angel wings...
The camel made of two children under a blanket to form the humps...
The shy little shepherd in the background with her fuzzy sheep...
There's the other shepherd with his little puppy in his arms...
The little drummer boy with his home-made coffee can drums...
The attentive Joseph pulling Mary & the Babe in his lil' red wagon...
And then my favorite...the "wise men" presenting their gifts:
One offers chocolate chip cookies, one brings his piggy bank with a hammer to open it
and one presents his favorite teddy bear!  

Offering what is near and dear to their heart...because Jesus is worthy! 


1 comment:

Danae Frank said...

I love this! Thank you for describing each one!!! They are so cute.