Translate

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Christmas All Year


Honoring Christmas in my heart... 
To me, that would mean celebrating the reason for the season,
 keeping it ever before me that God, the Creator, loves me (and the whole world)
so much that he gave his only begotten Son, Jesus, to be born in a manger, 
to live pure and sinless in this wicked, dirty world, 
to die on the cross shedding innocent blood to pay for my sin,
and to rise again on the third day defeating death, hell, and the grave.

 Honoring Christmas in my heart... 
I think that would also mean having a spirit of giving to others.
What can I do to cheer, encourage, lighten the burden of another? 
And I must practice being more generous and less self-centered or stingy.
I must remember that living for others is so much better than living for things.










No comments: